Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Search This Blog

Ads

8 habits of healthy people for longer life.

  Here in this article I will discuss about  ten habits of a healthy and long-lasting person.now these habits have been through a whole bunc...

 Here in this article I will discuss about  ten habits of a healthy and long-lasting person.now these habits have been through a whole bunch of books that I've read and articles that I've read and even studies that I've looked at reports from and these are habits of people who do live a very long life and are also quite healthy. 


so we're gonna take a look at them and see if you can break them down and implement them into your own life so that you can be healthier and hopefully live longer habit.


number one is that these people move around for at least thirty minutes a day.now physical activity has all kinds of benefits from psychological to physiological to all kinds of even your friendships. the quality of your friendships can increase just by moving around for 30 minutes a day because it increases the healthiness of the neurons in the brain. now I would suggest this 30minutes of movement is a bare minimum and if that bare minimum is a struggle make it something that you enjoy. doing like playing a sport if you like lifting then go and lift if you like running then go and run. if you like running do not go and lift if that's not what's going to motivate you to move around for 30 minutes a day. 



habit number two is that they have a favorite sport. now personally I'm not much of a sports guy but I do enjoy playing basketball withsome friends and I think this helps a lot and moving around for 30 minutes a day. in fact when I go out and play basketball with my friends I don't even realize 30 minutes has passed. it's usually an hour or two hours and then the gyms closing and it's like wow I did not realize I spent that much physical activity enjoying the time with my friends.


 habit number three is that they educate themselves about the food that they put in their body. now this is something that a lot of people struggle with because there's a lot of myths and bad information on the internet but what you can do is sort through it. so just read as much as you can and you'll kind of start to understand. you just have to continually educate yourself about the food about macronutrients about calories even technical stuff like how to build muscle or how to lose weight.



habit number four is that they have a meal plan. now this isn't something that I've really implemented in my life but I do kind of have a schedule and what it  is? I have certain meals that I go through my day and I know these are healthy enough. they don't have any major carcinogens and if I eat them at throughout this time of the day, I generally feel great afterwards. so having a meal plan or at least a meal schedule is something that a lot of healthy people have in their life. 


 habit five to drink at least 2 liters of water a day. now I have carried around a two-liter bottle of water one day. for some people it's going to be a ton of water especially if you're used to drinking pop or soda throughout the day.when I was little, I drank a lot of tea so switching from tea to water was quite a challenge but now for the past like 6 months I have not drinking anything other than specifically water or milk. I have noticed that (1) I pee an awful lot and (2) my mood is way better. 


habit number six is that they are outside a lot. now I got all kinds of numbers on this from two hours to eight hours of sunlight. but I do know sunlight can cause skin cancer if you do not protect yourself from it well enough. but yourbody will start to produce more nutrients from the sunlight like vitamin D. I think  one of the main ones and people can actually start to get depressed if the natural sunlight is taken away from them. it's called sad or seasonal affective disorder. there are proven benefits of having sunlight.


number seven  is that they get at least 7 hours of quality sleep. now there are all kinds of tips that I could name here to help you. have quality sleep and that's what's important because you can have sleep but if the lights on and there's a weird noise in the background you're not going to have quality sleep. try to keep the light off don't have any caffeine for less than six hours. before you go to sleep turn down most of the light even on your phone there should be like a brightness thing that you can turn down. i don't recommend working out or eating an hour before you go to bed. anyways seven hours quality sleep, it will help you become a more healthy and then another benefit is you'll probably live longer. sleep has been correlated to health over many years in many studies and it's just I'm not going to doubt that I'm going to get quality sleep and I urge you to do. 


number eight is that they meditate frequently.I have read many studies and have had many testimonials of people who have meditated that it actually improves the quality of their life from handling their emotions better to improving their sleep quality to even feeling more peaceful throughout the day. just a couple minutes of meditation right after you wake up or right before you go to bed can increase. 



number nine is that they smile. they smile a lot, healthy people for some reason I don't know if it's correlation or causation. but they smile a lot. maybe they're healthy because they smile or may be because they smile a lot they are healthy. I just know there's a correlation between this so I'm gonna put myself in a lot of situations where I can smile where I'm happy, where I'm fulfilled and joyful and just motivated to do stuff throughout the day. because there have been times in my life where I wasn't like that and I would choose the happier joyful motivated moments any time anyways. 


I hope you learned something. I hope you got some knowledge that you can use to implement in your life to become healthier. and maybe even live longer.


No comments